1. As ObamaCare forces employers to offer expensive Cadillac plans, it also provides an option of imposing a fine on the employers for not providing health insurance. In this scheme of things, paying the fine becomes cheaper than paying for the insurance. Can it get more absurd than this? The present estimate of seven to twenty million Americans slated to lose their health insurance coverage easily overshadows the original estimate of four million.
2. Premium costs are on a gradual rise and is only going to go skywards. We can expect to see the costs go from double to worse in the days to come; this is gonna hit the middle class hard.
3. More job losses on the horizon:
The March edition of The Federal Reserve’s Beige Book on economic activity apparently noted that businesses “cited the unknown effects of the Affordable Care Act as reasons for planned layoffs and reluctance to hire more staff.” Small businesses are planning on adopting various job cutting measures as per a certain report from Adecco, a human resource consulting firm.
4. The healthcare industry is already in a mess and the shortages of doctors lurking in the foreground will only mean one thing: A nightmare called “Rationed Care.” And ObamaCare is there to add fuel to that fire. And as the government continues to dictate the medical establishment, talented doctors only plan to leave.
5. The weight of an $800 billion increase in tax will not just crush the American middle class; it could also leave the overall economy in tatters.
6. And to add insult to injury; there’s Inflation. Which is passed on by businesses to consumers to make up for the losses they incur due to increased taxes and governments decrees.
7. Even the die-hard Obama administration sympathizers over at the Wonkblog admit that the process for getting a health care is gonna be more cruel than that of buying a home.
8. The working class is losing on paychecks by the hour. So what does one do? Cut costs or do away with the obligation of providing insurance? One can find countless heart-wrenching stories over at ObamaVille.
9. ObamaCare is likely to add $6.2 TRILLION to this deficit despite GAO declaring it unsustainable. How many disposable “Trillions” does America have, by the way?
10. And wait… that’s not all. Brace yourself for more taxes headed your way.